Thursday 30 June 2011

PMC3 Silver Lilies of the Valley Earrings

I'm way behind in making lily of the valley earrings. I haven't given any new jewellery to Studio Works in Paris for... oh, boy. Three months? B-a-a-a-d. Decided to get started on that tonight, and ended up making these chandelier earrings instead.


 
PMC3 lilies of the valley, pearls Swarovski crystals, sterling silver chandelier & headpins,
Argentium sterling earwires & jumprings

Tomorrow I have free and I intend to get a lot of stuff put together to take into the store either Saturday or Sunday, plus get some more things together to take to the consignment store, as well.

Got all my typing done. Very scary, the prospect of not having that one client's work to count on. Well, nothing I can do about it. Toes and eyes crossed that the volume of work I've been getting in keeps up.

No comments: