Friday 26 October 2012

GRBS Bead Show This Weekend!

I'm getting ready for the Grand River Bead Society annual bead and jewellery show tomorrow and Sunday, 27th and 28th of October, 10am to 5pm both days at the Guelph Place Banquet Hall, 492 Michener Road, Guelph. Find us just north of Hwy 7 as you come east into Guelph from Kitchener or, conversely, you're heading west out of Guelph on the way to Kitchener.

I have a GREAT selection of turquoise -- pounds and pounds from all over the world. I'd be interested to know if anyone sells a greater selection. In fact, I'd love to meet them!


As per requests, I have broken up a lot of the full strings to make the pricing more palatable and will have many of the beads available singly. Please ask if there's anything you'd like as a partial string.

Note that my turquoise is genuine. It is NOT dyed howlite or magnesite.

Persian: turquoise and sterling silver pendants
US: Sleeping Beauty, Kingman, Castle Dome, Pinto
Mexico: Campo Frio, Nacozari, Campitos
Chinese: Hubei, Ma'an Shan, plus...


I have hand-carved turquoise skull beads! Great for guy jewellery.

Other goodies that will be on my table:
Pewter pendants:
Northwest coast Haida style
Maori style
Southwest/Mexican/Milagro style
Miscellaneous animal, fetish, dragon, star, moon, sun
These are especially great for guy-style jewellery, solid, with good heft.

Glass:
Fair Trade African and Javanese recycled glass beads
Old Padre trade beads
Old and new chevrons

And of course, my own PMC pure silver leaves and flowers.

See you there!

1 comment:

Nelson Beads said...

Good luck at the show, Barbara. I hope you do really well.