Monday 24 October 2011

Bridal Show, 27 October 2011

This will be an interesting experience for me to see how my wedding jewellery is received, along with the cake jewellery I provide to Let's Eat Cake at the Quality Hotel & Suites Bridal Show, Thursday 27 October, 2011, located in Woodstock, Ontario, exit 232 off the 401.

The address is 580 Bruin Blvd, Woodstock, Ontario Canada, N4V 1E5. Call 1-800-667-4466 for more information.

Hope to see you there! Lots of great door prizes, too!

On other fronts, I'm off to Toronto tomorrow to buy more feathers, such a hoot to play with, and other fun stuff. See my new goodies this Thursday evening at the bridal show and/or every Saturday morning at the farmer's market. If you miss me at either of those venues, you can find a broad selection of my jewellery at Rekindled: Fine Things on Consignment beside RBC on Dundas Street just west of Museum Square, as well as a huge selection of pure silver leaf and flower pendants and turquoise jewellery in the gift shop at the new Woodstock Art Gallery, across the street from the Museum.

I am taking orders for Christmas and other gift-giving occasions, and I have a good selection of well-priced necklaces and earrings that would be perfect for Secret Santa exchanges at work or among friends and family, stocking stuffers, as well as to have on hand for emergency gifts -- or for yourself. Who better knows precisely what you want and what colour, right?

Note that I can often do simple repairs while you shop at the market -- but please come early! -- or email me first at bemacdougall@gmail.com in case I need to bring a particular finding (restringing will have to be done at home). So long as the repair doesn't require soldering, which is something I don't do, I can replace clasps and earwires, etc., and I carry a small selection of men's and ladies' sterling silver chains, as well as fine natural and black Greek leather cording. If you've lost a favourite earring, don't toss the remaining one: let me turn that one into a necklace pendant and make a new coordinating pair of earrings for you.

See you Thursday at the Bridal Show or any Saturday at the market!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

My friend and me planning to attend a bridal show that will be organized at one of venues in Los Angeles. Never attended such event before. Will get some ideas for my sister’s wedding as want to arrange everything in unique way. Quite excited to visit there.