Sunday 4 March 2018

Adjustable choker production from the Saturday market...

I made all these pendants in between customers at the market yesterday -- and one customer bought them all before they even hit the table. These were mostly made from new beads that I bought in Toronto last week from a hole-in-the-wall store I've walked by countless times. Now I need more... more... MORE!!! The eternal question: why oh why didn't I buy several packs while I was there???

SOLD 

SOLD


Learn to make this lava diffuser pendant at my Friday night class at the GEM EXPO in Toronto on March 16. Sign up HERE. Checkitout: there are lots of great classes all three days of the show.

SOLD


Don't forget, you get FREE 3-day admission to TWO SHOWS with any class: 
The Gem Expo, 
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 16, 17 & 18
PLUS PLUS PLUS 
the brand new two-day 
The Toronto Holistic & Metaphysical Show 
at the Hyatt Regency, King Street, Toronto 
in the second ballroom on Saturday and Sunday, March 17 & 18.

Thanks for stopping by -- and see you at THE GEM EXPO and METAEXPO!! Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter and get $2 off your admission.

No comments: