Wednesday 11 March 2015

I'm *SUPPOSED* to be packing up for the show...

Instead, I got sucked in by these beautiful black tourmaline beads that I have had for at least a year or two now... and they happened to rest on the table next to some Nacozari slab beads that I was bagging... and they all happened to butt up and get cozy with my flying bird beads... Not my fault if my table looks a little barren or you see me frantically working away pricing behind my booth on Friday.





This is the best of the photos to show the blue and green colouring of the turquoise.



Cost is $57, black tourmaline, pewter birds, Nacozari turquoise, strung on elastic, comfortably fits a 6.5 to 7" wrist. Shipping and handling is extra, I take PayPal and Square or bank interac/email transfer in Canada. You can also see it in person at The Gem Expo on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for looking, and see you at the show!

Added thought, 7:45 p.m. Okay, kinda goofy, but I was looking at the bracelet again, and a lot of times I tell myself stories when I make things. My story for this bracelet is this looks like two doves drinking from the oceans of earth, floating in deep, black tourmaline space.


No comments: