Saturday 24 January 2015

Two Pyrite Chokers Today...

The market was actually busy today. The temperature being around zero C certainly helped. Never fails, in the dead of winter we get a day like today, even without the sun, sales will be good. Combination of mild temp AND sun? = a great day for sales.

This is what I made today: two chokers with some new 10mm pyrite heishi that just arrived. The simpler one I used dull coin silver spacers with a pewter skull in the middle. Still wondering if the skull should be larger. But... for now, I like it. The second choker I used brass spacers and threw on a brass Tibetan Om and skull pendant.

These items are both for sale, email me for price and availability. I have plenty of pyrite and other semi-precious beads and if you have a variation you'd like to see, just let me know.



Thanks for looking!

No comments: