Thursday 5 May 2011

Max is doing a lot better today, but still not a happy camper

We went back to the vet this morning. I was afraid that his adenoma incision had become infected. It's almost artificially bright red, swollen and you can feel heat half an inch away. But the vet says he's okay, and certainly the dog bite gouges are healing beautifully. They're still painful enough that it prevents him from bending enough to start licking or chewing on the adenoma incisions, thus he doesn't (so far) require the doggy humiliation of all doggy humiliations: the cone of silence.

I took a picture yesterday of my clean new table to show how messy it can get in just a few days.

Took two days to get covered in stuff.

How do people manage to keep their places tidy? It's an eternal mystery to me. Have less stuff, I guess. I have all the good intentions in the world, but... blork. There it all lies, crap and corruption barfed up all over every flat surface -- including the floor.

Still waiting for my truck to get fixed. In the meantime, I have a little bit of typing that just arrived, so I'm outta here for now.

No comments: