Friday 20 September 2013

Kingman Turquoise w/Copper Dangles & "Wild Blueberry" Seed Bead Choker...

I love this combination, but then I am colour-challenged in a big way. I still can't quite edit in the purpleness of the purple, but this is reeeeeeeeally purple... "Wild Blueberry" is the name of these seed beads which I got a while back from Spirit Bear Beads. I got the copper dangle eye pins also a while back from Magpie Gemstones. Unfortunately, they're not carrying them any longer. They sure were/are cool, and yeah, I shoulda got more when I had the chance.




Kingman turquoise chips strung on pure copper eye pins with dangles, Wild Blueberry glass seed beads, copper jump rings and clasp, about 19" in length, the centre dangle drops another inch; $29 plus shipping & handling. Please email me for availability or if you'd like me to make you a custom version... like, you know, maybe in another colour... :-).

Thanks for looking!

No comments: