Friday 18 January 2013

Valentine's Day Cupcake Picks...

Well, amazingly enough, I did manage to get something done this week, despite a marathon of typing. I was up at 4:30 this morning to finish typing and then proofread everything. I got the job in 2 minutes before the deadline. Then I had a nap.

I put these cupcake picks together in several little 15 to 30-minute bursts this week rather than try to do it all at once tonight when I really should be trying to get some sleep. Very clever of me, no? Actually, it's amazing how much can be done in 15 minutes if everything is laid out. But then, after checking my sales book, I realised I had totally forgot I have to try to wirewrap a 4mm turquoise bead into a sterling silver ring that had lost its stone. Gahhhh...

L to R: small red glass heart picks, large red glass heart picks, pink and red dyed howlite skull picks,
pink, red and blue fairy flower picks, mini-confetti picks
 Those are little flower fairies second from the right if you couldn't tell. I'm wondering if I should make them as dangles. In any event these are available at Let's Eat Cake in Woodstock. If you wanted to order some in a particular colour or style/theme or a large quantity, let me or Rene know.

Thanks for looking!







No comments: