Friday 31 August 2012

Typing like a mad fiend, but my latest pewter order arrived yesterday...

Yes, I promise, this weekend I will make something... anything. But for now, after a hell-week of typing non-stop and proofing for 7+ hours straight, I am beat. I will load up the truck, have a quick shower, and then go to bed.

A first glimpse of my goodies, including a string each of old turquoise blue glass padre and red and blue chevron trade beads:



I have to say, I really like this moon face! And the squash blossoms! They'll go nicely with my new turquoise.


Along with the moon and squash blossoms are different Haida style pendants, Maori and Ethiopian sympbols and a few more Mexican and Celtic pendants -- oh, and I got some cool pewter butterfly pendants, a couple of styles, last week, too.

I will try to post them Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for taking the time to stop and look!

No comments: