Tuesday 3 July 2012

I went shopping online a few weeks ago...

...and lookie what showed up in the mail box today!

Cool pewter spacer beads...


Very cool, very nice pewter birds...





Pewter heart clasps...



Pewter Mexican cross beads...



Fair Trade Javanese recycled glass beads and one string of African recycled vinyl beads just to see what they are like to play with...





Of course, I wish I'd bought more. But in the meantime what am I going to do with them you ask? I have no idea, but they sure are purty. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Those pewter beads are beautiful. Do you mind sharing where you got them? I especially like the heart clasps.

Barbara said...

Hi, Joanne,

I got these pewter and Javanese glass beads from Happy Mango. Great place to deal with. I also highly recommend Magpie Gemstones.

I read your bio on your website, wow -- you've sure gone through a lot! I hope this new online endeavour works well for you. I've sold very little online, but then I haven't really tried as hard as I could or should, and a lot of that is that I work online and all I want to do is get off this computer after 8 or 10 or 12 hours. When it takes far longer to post items than to make them, I say fuggedaboudit. I'm doing okay for now with face-to-face and store sales, and I'm keeping up with that pretty well. Now I'm looking at taking apart all my old stock and reusing the beads. Email me if you like - bemacdougall @ gmail.com