Friday 29 June 2012

5-Strand Turquoise Blue Seed Bead Necklace

I'm still not sure why I've been so obsessed lately with making seed bead necklaces, but here is my latest: 38" long, 5-strands, turquoise blue and multiple different yellow-orange through red seed beads, bundled into base metal cones and fastened with a large silver-plated lobster claw clasp. Plus a picture of Max at the end to round things off -- literally. Look at that round little -- large! -- belly he has.








But he sure is a lot cooler and more comfortable with all that hair gone. He has the most gorgeous brown eyes and scrawny little freckled legs. And he's now on a diet.

I will be soon... as soon as I finish with the vat of lemon chicken I just got. ...........it IS the long weekend... and it IS Max's birthday.

Necklace is $55, shipping extra, please email for details. Max is NFS.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: