Monday 19 March 2012

Copper triple bail spiral & curved leaf dangles

What I've been designing/working on today...


Consistency is the goal at this point. Then I will work on speed, as right now they're clocking in at a cost of $4.10 each... but they sure are purty. With the triple bail design, I wanted something that is going to sit solidly on a leather or cotton cord in between the beads so the necklace overall doesn't get too floppy -- and here I'm thinking old chevrons, Tibetan dzi agate beads, African handmade sandcast and clear glass beads. I've hammered all the triple bail spirals, so they're thick and thin like the leaf. May make a pile left plain.

Orders taken, please email me if you're interested. I'm particularly interested in producing my designs in quantity. Shipping is extra, depends on destination and need for speed.

Thank you for looking!

No comments: